The Smart Speaker for Music Lovers
Sonos One with Amazon Alexa built in
- Start and control music with your voice, with Amazon Alexa built right in.
- Play songs, check traffic, manage smart devices and enjoy all those other helpful Amazon Alexa skills using a single Sonos speaker.
- Start music with your voice from Spotify, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio and TuneIn.
- For Alexa supported services, use your voice to request artists, songs, albums, playlists, podcasts and radio stations.
- For services not currently supported by Alexa, use your voice to pause a song, turn up the volume and other basic playback controls.
- Connect wirelessly with other Sonos Home Sound System speakers to play music in any or every room.
- Enjoy surprisingly rich, room-filling sound from a smart speaker.
- Seamless all-black or all-white colour with smooth matte finish for an appearance that fits in any home.
- AirPlay 2 now available.
Play and control your music, hands-free. Just ask.
Sonos One blends great sound with Amazon Alexa, the easy-to-use voice service, for hands-free control of your music and more. Use your voice to play songs while you cook. Tell Alexa to turn the volume up while you’re in the shower. You can even request a lullaby, out loud, when you’re tucking in the kids.
Music and much more
Ask Alexa to check news and traffic, set a timer, manage smart devices and other helpful skills using a single Sonos speaker. *Sonos One does not support Alexa voice calling.
Sonos One wirelessly connects to Sonos speakers in additional rooms, allowing you to expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready.
Built with a custom six-microphone array to hear you from anywhere in the room, no matter how loud the music is playing. With smart voice capture and noise cancellation, the Sonos One makes sure you’re heard.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprint of Play:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
More with Two
Pair two Sonos Ones together in the same room for instant stereo sound; add a Sub for deep bass. Or pair with your TV's Playbar or Playbase for epic wireless home theatre surround sound.
Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
Far-field microphone array, used for smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
Dimensions - H x W x D
6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in. (161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm).
4.08 lbs. (1.85 kg).
White with white matte grille; black with black matte grille.
Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause,microphone mute. LED indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you’re always aware when the speaker’s microphone is active.
Power & Networking
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
WiFi, not Bluetooth
Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using Boost setup.
Sonos One, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Sonos One QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.